Sunday, July 26, 2015

Ride to Grass Point


Training has now started! But as it is now raining, perhaps I won't go out on the bike tonight after all. 

Last night, having been to Oban to buy some bits and pieces for the trip including a small camera to record my journey, I returned home, cut the grass, walked the dogs and then went for a ride to Grass Point. This is a good road to train on as it is undulating, much as I imagine it will be in Cornwall. It was a beautiful evening so made for a lovely ride (apart from the midges!) and I took some pictures with the new camera. Also being a very bumpy road, it will hopefully quickly break in the new Brooks saddle.


1 comment:

  1. You may not have done much training Mally, but my goodness, you get to train amongst stunning scenery. Love the photos, especially the seal :-)

    ReplyDelete