Thursday, August 6, 2015

Time For a Coffee


I know it has been some time since I have written, and I would like to say I've been busy training but that would be a lie. The truth is my
niece and her family are visiting, so I have been rather distracted, but they return home tomorrow so I will then be back on track.

The weather here has been very wet and windy but I did manage a 30 mile ride, well 29 mile ride to Salen and back where I had a cup of coffee, a very important part of the training. There were cross winds in as I cycled in each direction, but I managed it without any problems although not sure how I'd have been after another 20 miles. This week I intend to do at least one 50 mile ride. I hope the wind drops a bit!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully by the time you set off on the mainland the winds will seem tame compared with Mull winds, so you are doing great training :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you were blaming us for not training, rather than the weather!

    ReplyDelete